Thursday, February 10, 2011

AC Moore

Today I went to ACMoore and they have some great sales on yarn.  There is a free pattern booklet from Bernat hanging in every isle and on the back of the booklet is a $1.00 coupon for any type of Bernat yarn.  The Bernat naturals (alpaca, etc.) are all on sale too, for $3 for $10, so I got a skein of alpaca for $2.33.  Can't beat that! 

I LOVE bags of mill ends. It's the cheapest way to buy cotton yarn, which is my favorite to work with, when making baby and toddler items.  I found many bags of purple mill ends cotton yarn (YAY!-just in time for Easter!)

On top of all this money-saving, I had a $10 coupon from AC Moore from their points program. So I'm a happy camper today!  Now to get crocheting!

I have recently started making clothing, which has been something that I have never felt confident enough to try.  Now I'm addicted!  So I'm going to be making and listing some pretty dresses and sweaters and hat sets for Easter.  Keep your eye on my website and my etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment