Friday, November 11, 2011

My Etsy Bestie

My friend, Kristi, whom I met on Etsy, is having a birthday this weekend.  Wish I could celebrate with her, but we have to settle for a virtual celebration.  Kristi and I talk via email and phone almost daily, and we often send links of items we love (and don't love!) back and forth on Etsy.  Here is a collection of items Kristi has sent to me that she loves, as well as some other items that I think are her taste!  Doesn't she have great taste?!  The gorgeous Owl handmade coptic bound journal is from Kristi's shop.  For the most fabulous handmade journals, you must check her out @ TheNibandQuill on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. You are just a Doll! Thanks for all that you do and being such a great friend.
    P.S.
    I do believe that someone I know has a birthday coming up too!
    All the love in the world,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete