Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blue Baby Owl Hat in Cotton

Here is my latest listing, Blue Baby Owl Hat in Cotton, which I created for little Derek, my special buddy from Pittsburgh.  You may remember Derek from my previous posts.  He's a strong guy who has fought to survive and is THRIVING.  He just had his first birthday and he recently pulled himself to a standing position for the first time ever!  His mom, Amy is so wonderful about keeping me updated and sends me plenty of pictures of this adorable little angel and his handsome big brother, JR.  Amy wants to take Derek to the pumpkin patch and asked for an owl earflap hat for him to wear.  Thus, the owl hat was born.  I tweeked a pattern I found on the internet, to make it my own, and this is the result.  I think it's the cutest item I've EVER made!  I can't wait to see a picture of Derek in this hat!  Baby Owl Hat 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Sue,I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It the cutest OWL hat ever,It came out SO good. I can't wait to put it on Derek,and go pick some pumpkins,ride the hayride,while styling in his super cute Sue creation. You are such a talented woman,with a heart of gold,lots of love is in piece..the quality is amazing!
    Im blessed that Derek's here with us to celebrate all of life's great things & Im grateful your in our lives to share with us. Thank you so much.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete