Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


This is a beautiful painting that I've found on Etsy, which depicts the brotherhood that our military heroes develop, especially when deployed. My son is in the US Marine Corps, and is training now for his upcoming deployment. The brotherhood he has developed with his fellow Marines is one like I've never seen before. These men train together, have fun together, live together, and soon will fight together. Their bond is unbreakable. This gorgeous work of art depicts this brotherhood perfectly. It was created by a military wife, named Kristine. Please check out her shop, A Painted Mind, to purchase this painting, or one of her other beautiful creations!

Here is the link to the paintings in her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KLynnae?section_id=5691728

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my artwork on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Krissy! I am following your blog. Love your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete